Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Shopping For : Cold Weather Jackets




 Life in New York City means braving the elements all. year. long. In the summer that means sweltering humidity and steamy sidewalks and in the winter that means frigid urban wind tunnels down city streets. Since most of us living in the city don't have personal cars at our disposal, air conditioning and heated seats are not part of the commuting experience.


With the weather turning cooler, finally, I have been on the look-out for some new coats that will keep me warm and also stylish. I'm all for investing in a warm waterproof jacket for snowy days (I don't want to compromise when water is involved) but when it comes to the average cold day I don't feel I need to pay an arm and a leg. Today I've rounded up a few cold-weather jacket finds that are all under $150 that will add some newness without doing too much damage on your bank account. 

Parka - I love this olive option from Old Navy (only $75!)
Camel - I just got a similar version to this Dorothy Perkins coat ($95)

Check out more of my favorites below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');