Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Style Crush : Zanna Roberts Rassi




When I am looking for some style inspiration there are a few go-to muses that I always turn to time and time again to spark my outfit ideas. Olivia Palermo is the first of these style muses that comes to mind, who in my eyes can do no wrong sartorially speaking. She seems to have discovered the secrets to perfect skin, amazing hair and impeccable style, taking serious fashion risks and yet never taking a misstep.

Another style favorite that I am sharing today is Zanna Roberts Rassi. As a Senior Fashion Editor at Marie Claire and a style correspondent for E! News, staying on top of the trends is part of Zanna's work. 

What I love about Zanna's style is how she incorporates unique silhouettes and bold colors into looks that are effortless and cool, without ever appearing like she is trying too hard. With her amazingly messy-chic blonde hair and affinity for dark sunglasses, Zanna's relaxed and confident attitude shines through in every outfit. Can you see why I titled this "Style Crush"?


The red jumpsuit, leather jacket, dark sunglasses combo may just be my favorite - simple, bold, cool. To me, that is my ideal style in a nutshell.

Get Zanna's look for yourself:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');