Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Monday, February 22, 2010

its been a long time...

I haven't posted on here in a long time. Somehow all this cornell design league work catches up to you, and it's only three weeks away! Correction, not three weeks, 18 days. 18 days! Ah, panic sets in; my palms are getting sweaty, my leg starts to twitch, I can just hear my alarm now, waking me up after 4 hours of sleep and calling me back to the studio....
Anywho, in the spirit of the upcoming public display of my sewing skills, design aesthetic and strange reasoning to make garments out of feathers, I decided to post some of my inspirations for the collection;
hopefully get my spirits rejuvenated to get my little self into the studio, suck down that coffee, and git-er-done. 
It's just about crunch time. Where did the hours go....

3 comments:

  1. noooooo they are Parisian truffles! (right) or whatever we had when we ate at the place with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. theyre macaroons. and they remind me of springtime and paris and lovely little colored sugar delectables.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');