Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Online Shopping: Ruche and Need Supply Co.

As I am always looking for new ways to waste time online, so anytime I find a new online shopping locale I get pretty excited. Two new sites have recently come to my attention, that are both full of great spring items, and best of all, they are also affordable!

First is Ruche. The clothes are new, but they are all vintage inspired. Lots of soft, subtle colors, ruffles, florals and a touch of patchwork. The clothes reminded me a lot of Anthropologie... but cheaper. I found the selection perfectly suited for a springtime romantic look. But, if you're like me, and can't handle anything too sugary sweet, I would recommend mixing the florals with some stripes, metallics or studs (metal or male).


Secondly, is Need Supply Co. Don't be thrown by the random name, this site is chock full of on-trend items, and more than a few which are scandalous enough to push the envelope. I love the selection of jewelry and bags, as well as the unique sandals and shoes. This website reminded me of NastyGal in the most wonderful way possible...another favorite site of mine.

Anyways, happy shopping!
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');