Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

texture.

Now that classes/finals are over, I have a little more time to use my brains cells towards useful things. Oh, yea I guess fixing my portfolio/getting a job might be useful, but my mind is more fixated on the time I will now have to sew things for myself. First stop, texture. Light colors look even more ethereal when combined with frothy volume, and are perfect for the warm weather. I'm seeing a slightly off-white, strapless, mini-ruffled dress in my future...

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');