Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Latest DIY Project: Ruffled Sandals


I've been planning to create some sandals using my floral/ruffle techniques from my collection for the Cornell Design League Fashion Show. I was going to purchase a cheap pair to try it out on, however did not find quite the right shoes. This pair of GAP sandals I got somewhere a couple of years ago at a vintage store (whoever considered GAP vintage I do not know), and they have been sitting in my closet ever since. Last night while lying in bed it occurred to me they were the perfect shape for my little project. Here are the results...



The most beautiful sandals ever...sigh.


Cut out fabric circles + old GAP sandals =





Ta-Da!

-E

2 comments:

  1. So cute em! They are a little like mine, but I think these will look better on a person's feet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');