Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Thursday, July 15, 2010

change of texture.


I created this shirt the other day, using a similar technique to the previously posted grey one. This coral top features vertical ruffles down the outer edges of the front.
With so much on the front, the back is simpler, with a basic racerback.

I would tuck this into high waisted shorts, or jeans perhaps to give some shape. 

I would consider this a s/m if anyone is interested, I can give you specific measurements...let me know!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');