Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Motorcycle Boots




I've been on the lookout for motorcycle boots for some time now. Not just any motorcycle boots, but the perfect pair. Not too tall, not too stiff, kinda slouchy but not 80's looking, just rugged enough...the criteria goes on and on.

Oh happy day, I found them, the perfect boots! And they were on Free People's website (discount! Even better!). Oh, wait, I can't wear the size 10 they have in stock. 

But alas, I was able to track them down on Solestruck.com, and now those bad boys are all mine.

And I couldn't resist posting a few photos of how I plan to wear them now, and moving into spring. 
Yay.


-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');