Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Conversely.

While visiting Florence a few springs ago when studying abroad I did something that was both uneconomical and dare I say stupid. No, no I did not marry an Italian man.  I purchased an American classic, the Converse high top all-star sneaker. I'm sure I paid more than neccessary but I wanted those sneakers now. Surprise, surprise once the trip ended they sat in my closet unworn for years. As with all trends, sneakers have recently come back into favor with the fashion crowd. Seeing converse sneakers on many fashionable feet has inspired me to break those high tops out and give 'em a go. First the converse, maybe soon I'll need to move to Marant...I'll keep dreaming anway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');