Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Etsy Shop to Come!

For awhile now I've been making things. Here, there, everywhere. Whether it's sewing, knitting, or beading; clothing, shoes or accessories. 
Well the time has come for me to send these items out into the world. 
I have decided to launch an Etsy shop! The shop will consist of re-worked vintage items, own designs and select accessories. I am planning to get things up and running within the next few weeks. 

More info to come as it get's closer, I can't wait I hope you guys are excited too!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your etsy shop! I'm excited to see how it all comes together. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');