Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

menswear; read GQ.

While attempting to research men's fashion, I was perusing GQ.com. While it offers advice to men on a wide range of topics ("Brooklyn Decker is Still Hot for Us", and "44 Things You Need to Know About Wine" were awfully tempting), GQ also takes the sartorial cake on style advice. Boys, if you have a style question I bet it is answered by The Style Guy, and if you want some fashion inspiration The GQ Eye has you covered on fashionable people, events, and products. In my little visit to GQ today, I found a few articles particularly pertinent to the men in my life, and felt inclined to share said newly acquired knowledge here and now. Enjoy, take notes.

First off; Best Spring Trends

My favorites include the pocket squares, and plastic aviators.

sunglasses: Carrera 

Secondly; "The Seven Style Mistakes We've All Made"

!#$@#$%^&8^;!!!!!!!   Read, memorize, practice, repeat.



Lastly; In Honor of the approaching summer months: "How to Buy a Swimsuit"

A nice reality slap for guys who are no longer in middle school, and need to grow up their swim trunks a tad.

This is a men's post quite short on commentary, but I felt GQ says it all, says it well, and frankly saves me the time of paraphrasing. So fellas, check it out, let me know thoughts. And if anyone buys those Carrera sunglasses I will be both extremely happy and crazy jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');