Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2.9.11


 Ok, ok, it's not spring yet. But if you're like me you've already been dreaming about the wonderful ways to blow your money on warmer weather wear. While my list extends longer than this post (and continues to grow each day), I've gathered a few of my "wanted" items into an outfit I hope to re-create when my legs can see daylight again. It can't be that far away, I'm pretty sure Phil didn't see his shadow...


2.Tan Leather Jacket (Style by Marina)

1 comment:

  1. The first two links didn't work for me, but I'm liking spring color palette, that it's not TOO feminine. I REALLY like that clutch...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');