Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Saturday, March 12, 2011

confetti crazy


While sequins are slightly ho hum these days, my magpie instincts are still searching for sparkle. However this time around, I'm not looking for metallics, but rather rainbow confetti. Its cheerful, cheeky and just childish enough. Whether on nails, or barrettes, I need some rainbow pizazz in my life pronto.

A few of the above options include Deborah Lippman's Happy Birthday polish, Bando's Sequin Party Clip, or J.Crew's Bowdelaire flats. But I have my own diy complex so I will be attempting a little bedazzling of my own.

I got rainbow Vogue collections, and my Joann's sequins all ready to go. Only question left is what wouldn't look better with some confetti sequins? We shall see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');