Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Internal Stripes

I've been dragging and saving various images of interiors on my computer for some time now. For awhile they hadn't been much more than a mindless hobby, but since I am actually moving to a new house soon (!!!) they seem relevant. Well, relevant if I was moving into a large, modern home in the Malibu hills with an unlimited decorating budget, but hey, semantics.

Going through my collected set of photos, I realized a theme; stripes used in home decor. Sounds strange I know, but the result is chic, modern with a quirky twist. I'm not sure I have the energy to tackle a whole wall, but picking up a striped rug can't be too difficult to accomplish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');