Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Style Crush : Sincerely Jules


I am constantly searching for inspiration, be it on blogs and websites, in magazines or from the people around me. As Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist so aptly put it, "Being visually greedy is one of the areas where it's positive to be selfish". I consider myself to be very visually greedy; and I'm ok with that.

A blog that I am constantly greedily perusing is SincerelyJules

Julie favors skinny fit jeans, loose top layers and a polished streetstyle vibe. Incorporating prints, textures and the occasional sneaker, Julie is always layered to perfection. Believe me, I'm taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');