Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Upcoming DIY : Biker Studs

Working with denim and structured wovens has most definitely taken it's toll on me. Lately I find myself dreaming of leather, denim, studs and patches...allover everything. I've been culling inspiration images of biker jackets and studded denim, re-imagining a few items in my closet and planning some new projects. Let's just say bleach, leather and heavy metal will be involved. Stay tuned for photos to come soon, and in the meantime here are some of the styles
I'll be referencing.


Little preview of the raw beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');