Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Shoulder Off


I've always had as soft spot in my hear for off the shoulder tops and dresses. Many of my friends can remember the various iterations of this style I designed and sewed back in college- white linen, navy linen, floral printed, jersey...

Years later I am still fixated with the look and this spring seeing it crop up on blogs and for sale has reignited my love of the look.

This style can easily go from the beach to the urban jungle and works with denim cutoffs or white jeans for a crisp look. Check out a few of my favorite picks to get the look below! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');