Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Mid-Summer Mood Board



We're reached the mid-summer mark for 2016, at least in my opinion. Which means we are at the height of heat and sunshine. It is officially that time of year on the East Coast when sleeves become oppressive, sandals become necessary and water truly is the elixir of life.

I find at this time of year I get into a style rut. For work it is any breezy dress I can throw a sweater or blazer on top of and for the weekends it's jean shorts and tank. I thought this was the perfect time to put together a new mood board for Mid-Summer. 

Right now I am really loving mixes of pastel pink, blue and green with pops of dark and kelly green, black accents and of course clean, crisp white. Ruffled easy dresses, versatile nude sandals and my favorite fedora are all finding their way into the look. 

What are your favorite pieces from this season? Let me know in the comments section! Check out some of my new favorites for getting my Mid-Summer Mood below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');