Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

printed embroidered clutch

...newly created in-progress clutch.
Seeing as I cannot keep my hands still, ever, I decided to use some extra printed fabric I had and make a zipper top clutch. Print is not enough for me however, needed to add a neon binding, metallic zipper and colorful embroidered florals.
I would like to increase the embroidery, bringing in a wider range of thread colors and really bulking up the flower effect. 

However my favorite part is the sparkly gold ribbon zipper pull. Girls gotta have the glitz sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');