Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Sunday, November 22, 2015

How I’ll Style My White Jeans This Fall

How I’ll Style My White Jeans This Fall

I'll admit it, I love white jeans. Just because the weather is cooler now in New York it doesn't mean I have to stop wearing them, it just means what I wear them with needs to be tweaked. I prefer to stick to neutrals with my white jeans and add in different textures to bring the white into fall territory. I love the way a rich cognac leather looks with white jeans, and these booties from Madewell really help to ground the outfit. With the cooler temps, cool sunglasses and a chic coat are critical outfit elements, since your under-layers usually won't be visible when you're out and about.

There is something cozy-chic about statement earrings with a turtleneck, it reminds me of a winter dinner in a fancy ski lodge. Julia from Gal Meets Glam recently launched a jewelry collaboration with Bauble Bar including these earrings, which I love. Check out the whole collection here, and be sure to check out Julia's blog here, she's one of my favorite bloggers as of late.


2 comments:

  1. Where is that sweater from I want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweater is from SheIn, they have some a lot of on-trend pieces, all for very affordable prices. The link to purchase the sweater is below!

      http://us.shein.com/Grey-High-Neck-Crop-Knit-Sweater-p-230689-cat-1734.html?utm_source=polyvore.us&utm_medium=cpc_m&url_from=PVUSsweater150902201

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');