Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Monday, May 23, 2016

How I Shop : Forever 21



Many of us twenty-somethings probably have a love-hate relationship with Forever 21. We love how easy it is to test out a new trend or pick up a full look for a night out without having to think twice about the price tag. But we hate the crowds of tweens and teens, the anxiety-inducing overstuffed racks and how you always find the perfect top just to see there is make-up on the collar. Sigh.

I love Forever 21 and gotten tons of great finds from the retailer. In fact, I often have many friends ask me where I got a select item after which I gleefully exclaim “Forever!”. I am always met with the same response - “I can never find anything good when I go in there”. It’s true, the store makes it extremely difficult to find anything decent. And then even if you do, the line is long and you just give up and walk out with nothing. I hear you. But I want to let you in on my Forever 21 secret. 

Shop online! 

It really is that simple. From the comfort of your own couch you can spend as much time as you like scrolling through the options, where you an actually see what the stuff looks like versus in the store where it’s packed together. Plus, you can take your time looking without worrying about the people everywhere. This time around I have done the work for you, and pulled out a handful of my favorites currently for sale online. But go have a look for yourself and tell me the stuff available doesn’t look way better than it does in the store.

What do you think? Can you give Forever 21 another try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');