Fizz and Fade

champagne fizz and faded blue jeans

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Create & Cultivate Conference : Entry 2


I shared a few photos from the Create + Cultivate conference in my last post, here. Today I have some more to share. I left feeling inspired in more ways than one, from the great panelists, the other attendees and the conference's design. There was tons of color, pattern and light, all leading to picture-worthy scenes wherever you looked.


This is the main stage of the conference, where I saw Rachel Zoe, Jessica Alba and Chelsea Handler. There were other panels hosted in this room throughout the day as well. I took this photo before the conference started for the day.


Dove, one of the sponsors, had little gift boxes for all first session of the day.




One of the pop-up shops on the rooftop, this one for Barre 3.



I had a great experience at the conference and would recommend it highly for anyone interested in digital entreprenuership, regardless of industry. Maybe someday I will find myself back as a panelist or speaker... gotta dream big right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin It

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-74952811-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');